Saturday, October 16, 2010

injustice

dear friends,i decided to write this blog in english. im talking writing and thinking alot more in english...this week was full of wonderful moments, encounters, talks, walks and creative expressions.the topic this week was injustice issues around the world. we had an amazing teacher here who realy knew alot about it. i got upset about some things going on and i felt like my anger couldn't change these horrible things going on in the world. but i gave it all to god and i felt incredibly encouraged that he does write a meaningful story with my life and my art..my person. i feel so loved. love is surrounding me and my hurt self image is healed more and more every day. this is the perfect place for me to be now. i feel a deep, true joy in little things. thank you for supporting me. love, claire

No comments:

Post a Comment