Wednesday, March 16, 2011

dancer


I saw him every night on the beach of Goa, India dancing wild in trance of deep meditation, my heart was moved and i felt i should talk to him some how, but i had no idea how to appoach him or what to say. One night i saw him sitting in the sand meditating with crossed legs and closed eyes faceing the setting sun over the Arabian sea. It was a stunning sceene so i grabbed my sketchbook and while drawing him i interceeded for his spirit to be protected and his meditation not satisfying and if he wills an open door to talk to him. A moment later he opened his eyes and looked at me and came up to me asking if he could leave his bag with me while he went dancing. God loves to answer prayers! It just amazed me because the whole beach was full of people comeing to enjoy the daily sunsat and drum circle, yet he trusted me with his stuff although we never met before. So while he was dancing or rather getting ready for it i started drawing him worshiping where he stood meditating. God gave me so many words of wisdom and truth so i wrote all over the drawing what he gave me. I kept interceeding for his protection and that tonight he will notoce a difference in his trance. And what surprised me was that he realy didn´t get into his usual „zone“ we could all tell that his dance was not the same and he definatly wasn´t out dancing in other galaxies.
Just as the last word was written he came up to me and i handed him the papaer. He was surprised but thanked me very much and asked if he could sit with me. There was the open door i prayed for just a few moments ago. I met him the following days and we had good conversations. And we never saw him dancing in the state of trance on the beach again. God is so awesome! So i got to share my faith and Gods love with him and what was exciting for was that i could unse my passion for art and writing propheticly and give it away right away.
I learned not to be afraid to use my art and my gifts and how importand it is to know and use my passion and gifts, and i´m amazed by the power of intercession.


No comments:

Post a Comment